This is completely unofficial. The official Daytona 500 entry list is not likely to be released by NASCAR until the first week of February.
This page will be updated as needed. See notes below the table for more information.
- Car numbers with an asterisk (*) are expected to attempt the race without a charter and will be required to qualify for the race either in qualifying or the Duel races.
- Rick Ware Racing will field three full time cars in 2020 (#51, #52, #53). At Daytona the #53 will run as #36 with David Ragan. Joey Gase and J.J. Yeley will run the full season but their car numbers have not been announced yet. The #54 team will run at Daytona and a part-time schedule the remainder of the year.
- Brennan Poole will drive the full season for Premium Motorsports in the #15. The team has not announced plans for any other teams, but they are likely to run additional cars in select races.
- Carl Long says he will run two teams at Daytona. Timmy Hill will drive the full season in the #66. The #46 will change to #49 and Chad Finchum will drive at Daytona.
- Beard Motorsports plans to run all superspeedway races again with Brendan Gaughan.
- Gaunt Brothers Racing has not announced 2020 plans. Daniel Suarez is reportedly having discussions with the team. They would be expected to enter the race regardless.
- James Davison reportedly had a deal to run Daytona with Rick Ware Racing, but the team had denied that. Davison however confirmed at the Chili Bowl with Bob Pockrass that he would run the event. He did not specify a team so he could be in the #27 of Premium Motorsports.
- For more race information, see the Daytona 500 race page.