Contact Jayski or Advertising
FYI: Jayski.com does not accept requests for posting sponsored ‘articles’ and will NOT respond to these types of requests/ads/spam.
Sorry folks…….JAYSKI.com is NOT looking for any staff members/writers/bloggers/photographers at this time, thank you!!
To learn more about opportunities to advertise with/on Jayski.com, please email [email protected].
FACEBOOK COMMENTS: Due to the majority of comments on the Jayski Facebook page ALL comments made on posts there are automatically hidden and then deleted daily. Got tired and appalled of the rude/driver-NASCAR bashing hate comments, vulgar and racist comments and will NOT condone them. The Jayski Facebook page is for info on NASCAR not a message board or forum for many folks to act like idiots/morons. Folks who post those types of comments or a ‘Who Cares’ comment will be banned. My page, my rules!!
Send any NASCAR news, schemes, questions, and feedback to the Jayski.com team, please email email@example.com, please do NOT send advertising questions to this email but to [email protected].
The Jayski Team:
• Jayski’s NASCAR Cup Series site is managed by Jayski (Jay Adamczyk), who also does grunt work and helps with design.
• Scott Page handles the day-to-day coverage of the CUP series and manages the site on a day-to-day basis, he is my #1 (Star Trek reference).
• Dustin Albino joined the team in 2021. He mainly covers the XFINITY series as well as helping with Cup and all other areas of the site PLUS provides original content/articles.
• Amanda Brooks handles Jayski.com’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series and helps with the CUP and XFINITY sites as well as other pages such as driver appearance.
• ESPN bought the site in March 2007 and owned it until January 28, 2019. ESPN then released Jay, Scott and Amanda and updates to Jayski stopped.
• Jayski.com and the JAYSKI trademark was reacquired by Jayski and, after talking to different companies, decided to keep the site independent and partner with NASCAR Digital Media.
a saying from one of my favorite Presidents: “If I were to try to read, much less answer, all the attacks made on me, this shop might as well be closed for any other business. I do the very best I know how – the very best I can; and I mean to keep doing so until the end. If the end brings me out all right, what’s said against me won’t amount to anything. If the end brings me out wrong, ten angels swearing I was right would make no difference.”
Jay (Jayski) Adamczyk and those operating JAYSKI.com on his behalf are committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of his Website (www.jayski.com) for all people, including those with disabilities. In furtherance of this goal, Jay has committed to the Website being operated in substantial conformance with generally recognized and accepted guidelines and/or standards for website accessibility.
Currently the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0) are the generally recognized website accessibility standard.
Jay and those operating the Website on his behalf will continue to take the steps needed to maintain substantial conformance with WCAG 2.0 (or any successor generally recognized website accessibility standard), which includes conducting website accessibility audit(s) and providing related training regarding website design and maintenance, in accordance with technological advancements.
Contact JAYSKI.com with Your Accessibility Questions/Feedback
If, at any time, you have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of any particular Web page/URL on the Website, or if you notice ways we can improve the usability and accessibility of our Website please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do encounter an accessibility issue, please be sure to specify the Web page/URL in your email, and we will make all reasonable efforts to address your concerns.