NASCAR Camping World Truck Series News & Rumors
April 2011 Archives
- DeLana Harvick honored with Triad-area business award: Kevin Harvick Inc. co-owner DeLana Harvick has been selected as a recipient of The Business Journal’s 12th-annual Women in Business award and will be honored today at a luncheon along with the other award winners in Greensboro, N.C. For over 10 years, The Business Journal’s Women in Business program has honored extraordinary businesswomen in the Triad for outstanding contributions to their profession, employers and community. Sponsored by the Bryan Series at Guilford College and NewBridge Bank, the Women in Business program recognized 15 outstanding business leaders, ranging from entrepreneurs to high-ranking executives. Harvick grew up in racing as her father, John Paul Linville, was a driver in the NASCAR Nationwide Series until 1995. While she would have preferred to follow in her father’s footsteps behind the wheel, she found a successful career in motorsports public relations. Her strong work ethic and professionalism earned the Kernersville, N.C. native the respect of not only the media, but of the racing community as well. In February of 2001, Harvick married her husband, NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driver Kevin Harvick. Together they formed KHI which celebrates 10 years of competition in NASCAR this season. The Harvicks have two NASCAR Camping World Truck Series championships to their credit and multiple wins in both the Truck Series and Nationwide Series with a host of drivers. With the support of long-time and new sponsor partners, KHI has grown to three full-time Truck Series teams and two full-time Nationwide Series teams which will compete for both the Driver and Owner championships in the two series this year.(Kevin Harvick Inc. PR)(4-29-2011)
- Dillon to throw out first pitch; part of Reagan Centennial celebration: The Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation announced a series of partnerships with eight Major League Baseball teams – from the NY Yankees to Los Angeles Dodgers – hundreds of thousands of baseball fans a way to celebrate the 100th birthday of President Reagan. Ronald Reagan’s connection with baseball began with one of his first jobs as a radio sports announcer and extended through his post-Presidency. The Ronald Reagan 100 – Major League Baseball Tributes will kick off Monday night, May 2nd with the San Diego Padres as they play the Pittsburgh Pirates at PETCO Park. At that gameAustin Dillon, Co-Chair of the Reagan Centennial National Youth Committee, NASCAR Camping World Truck Series driver for Richard Childress Racing and later this season, set to drive the No. 98 Curb Records/ Childress Institute-Reagan Centennial in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, will throw out the first pitch. The Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation is located in Simi Valley, California and is a nonprofit organization dedicated to continuing the Reagan Legacy and sharing his principles. The Ronald Reagan Centennial is a historic year-long celebration to commemorate the 100th birthday of America’s 40th President.(Richard Childress Racing PR) [For more details on the game and ticket information, see the Jayski Appearances page.](4-29-2011)
- Nashville images added: Added a handful of images take at the Nashville race: #18-Kyle Busch, Dollar General Toyota for KBM; #2-Cale Gale, Rheem Chevrolet for KHI; #21-Elliott Sadler, Bully Hill Vineyards Chevrolet for KHI; #51-Justin Johnson, Vision Airlines/Wounded Warrior Toyota for VAR; #66-Justin Marks, GoPro/South East Color Chevrolet for Turn One. Check them out via the 2011 NCWTS Paint Schemes page.(4-28-2011)
- Buescher headed to Richmond for NNS event: James Buescher, will jump behind the wheel of the No. 30 ABF Chevrolet Impala this weekend for the Bubba Burgers 250 at Richmond International Raceway. The 21-year-old, who is running for the NCWTS driver championship with Turner Motorsports, will make two more starts in the ABF Chevy in 2011 at Dover International Speedway and Texas Motor Speedway. Buescher has one NNS start at RIR, finishing 12th after starting 18th in April 2010. For his limited Nationwide Series schedule, Buescher will work with veteran crew chief Stewart Cooper.(Turner Motorsports PR)(4-26-2011)
- Hornaday, Papis & Truex visit Dover: With the May 13-15, 2011 race weekend at Dover International Speedway just around the corner, fans got a treat today as three NASCAR drivers paid a visit to the track for a day full of activities. NASCAR Camping World Truck Series drivers Ron Hornaday Jr. and Max Papis, along with NASCAR Nationwide Series driver Ryan Truex, spent the day at the Monster Mile doing everything from calling ticket holders to giving fans and media rides around the track, and even signing autographs in The Colonnade at Dover Downs Hotel & Casino. A few lucky ticket holders for the upcoming race weekend got calls and voicemails from the three drivers, and a few walk-up customers to the ticket offices got a nice surprise when they realized some of their favorite drivers were behind the counter. One fan even went so far as to take the shirt off his back to get autographs from Hornaday and Papis. The three NASCAR stars ended the day by signing autographs for approximately 200 fans that gathered in The Colonnade at Dover Downs Hotel & Casino.(Dover International Speedway PR)(4-27-2011)
- Sellers returns for Indianapolis race; maybe more? Peyton Sellers is reportedly returning to the Camping World Truck Series in June at O’Reilly Raceway Park [now named Lucas Oil Raceway at Indianapolis] with the help of Turn One Racing, Sellers plans on attempting a few truck races this year. Asked if he plans to run a full year some time soon. “No sponsorship,” Peyton replied. “We wish we could, but racing won’t support itself. So I’m going to pick select races to sell sponsorship for, and hopefully, that sponsorship grows.” [Sellers’ last Truck Series race was at NHMS in 2010 where he finished 21st driving the #64 for Turn One Racing.](TheRacingExperts.com)(4-25-2011)
- Hamilton Jr. in #1 for RWR at Nashville & more; sponsors added: Rick Ware Racing is proud to announce the return of Bobby Hamilton Jr to their NASCAR Camping World Truck Series #1 entry. In 2010, Hamilton Jr. drove the RWR truck to consistent finishes in the top 15 and looks to run towards the front in front of his home crowd at Nashville Superspeedway. Race Fuel Energy Drink has come on board for this weekend and their logo is on the hood and bed of the #1 Chevy Silverado. Direct Auto Insurance also returns as sponsor for Bobby Hamilton Jr. RWR team representative also said Hamilton will be running more races for RWR; tracks TBD.(RWR PR)(4-22-2011)
- Feese added to Turner Motorsports driver lineup: Turner Motorsports is pleased to announce the addition of Blake Feese to their all-star driver line-up for the 2011 season. The 29-year-old Feese will join teammates Ricky Carmichael, Mark Martin, James Buescher and Brad Sweet in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS), piloting the No. 32 Turner Motorsports Chevrolet Silverado in select events this season. He will make his debut with Turner Motorsports at Nashville Superspeedway in July. Feese has two previous NCWTS starts; the last in 2009 at Nashville Superspeedway, bringing home a 12-th place finish after qualifying 18th.(Turner Motorsports PR)(4-21-2011)
- SPEEDtv shadows Crawford’s day at MIS: SPEEDtv spent the day at Mobile International Speedway, a Rick Crawford Performance Track, on Saturday April 23rd to film a feature on Rick Crawford to be aired during a future NASCAR Camping World Truck Series broadcast. SPEED’s first Truck Series broadcast was Crawford’s dramatic win at Daytona and SPEEDtv cameras have been documenting Crawford’s career ever since. Along with documenting a typical day for the Speedway’s new Manager/Promoter, SPEED cameras will be talking with drivers, fans and capturing some of the great racing action on the track to broadcast during the feature.(Mobile International Speedway PR)(4-21-2011)
- NASCAR sets dates, sites for 2011 postseason award shows: NASCAR has announced dates and sites for its 2011 postseason championship celebrations. Riding the momentum of 2010’s highly successful awards shows, all of this year’s events will return to the same sites. The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Awards Ceremony will again be held at Wynn Las Vegas. This year, the ceremony is set for Friday, Dec. 2 and will feature the top 10 drivers in the final series standings. The combined awards banquet for the NASCAR Nationwide Series and the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series will take place in South Florida at the Loews Miami Beach Hotel, one of the jewels of the South Beach area. The date is Nov. 21, the Monday following the season-ending Ford Championship Weekend at Homestead-Miami Speedway.(NASCAR Integrated Marketing Communications)(4-20-2011)
- Stillman moves to #5 team with Kvapil: Dan Stillman will join the International Truck/Monaco RVs Toyota Tundra team this weekend as crew chief for Travis Kvapil and the No. 5 team. Stillman has been with Randy Moss Motorsports since last fall, and was most recently the crew chief on the No. 25 Toyota Tundra driven by Tayler Malsam. In 2007 Kvapil left Nashville Superspeedway with the coveted guitar trophy designed by NASCAR artist Sam Bass after winning the Toyota Tundra 200.(Randy Moss Motorsports PR)(4-20-2011)
- Some background on ThorSport Racing’s Duke Thorson: Excerpts from an article in The Bemidji Pioneer — Duke Thorson has always owned a competitive spirit. That approach led to success as a Bemidji Lumberjack tennis player, success in the business world as the owner of SealMaster and success on the NASCAR Truck Series through ThorSport Racing, which formed in 1996 and is the elder statesman in the NASCAR Truck Series. In the mid-1990s Thorson was talked into watching Richard Petty race in Atlanta and watching Petty and the other competitors planted a seed which eventually sprouted into ThorSport. “I thought it was neat,” Thorson said, “so I went to a few more races. “I was also looking for some things (to promote) the industry and to (display) at trade shows. Many things came together and we decided to get a truck for the NASCAR Series.” In 1996 ThorSport Racing entered its first race and behind the wheel was Terry Cook. The team started the race in 24th and advanced to 12th at the finish. On Aug. 9, 1997 ThorSport earned its first pole and on June 5, 1998 it collected its first top-10 finish at Texas Motor Speedway. Thorson’s NASCAR truck fleet includes about 20 vehicles but the team races only two at a time. Crafton drives one and Johnny Sauter is behind the wheel of the other. Both racers are enjoying very successful 2011 campaigns as Sauter is first overall after four races with 150 points and Crafton is second with 145. “I get to most of the races now,” Thorson said. “We’ve expanded our program the past few years and now we are 1-2 with Johnny and Matt in the points standings. Our ultimate goal is to some day join the Cup Series. “But we want to master the NASCAR Truck Series first.”[To read the complete article, go to the The Bemidji Pioneer website.](4-20-2011)
- Skinner Round-Up raises $125K for Daytona Charities: Last month’s Toyota Skinner Round-Up presented by Rue & Ziffra Personal Injury Attorneys raised $125,000 for five Volusia County, Fla., charities. The two-day event, organized by NASCAR driver Mike Skinner and his wife Angie, included a Hoe Down Bash at Daytona International Speedway followed by golf and poker tournaments the next day at Spruce Creek Country Club in Port Orange, Fla. Volusia County charities benefitting from the event include the Council on Aging, Concerned Citizens for Animal Welfare, Greyhound Pets of America, Halifax Foundation and Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida. Since the Toyota Skinner Round-Up began in 2005, the event has now raised more than $625,000 toward these charities.(Mike Skinner PR)(4-20-2011)
- Following Nashville, Lofton off to the desert: Justin Lofton spent last weekend in Nevada preparing for his run next weekend in the Best in the Desert Off-Road Racing Series. With an off week in NASCAR Truck competition, he will take advantage of the down time by returning to his racing roots by wheeling a class 1500 entry. In 2004, Lofton earned the Best in the Desert Class 1000 championship and Rookie of the Year honors. Lofton will make his third Camping World Truck Series start on the 1.33-mile concrete race track under the lights on Friday driving the #77 Lofton Cattle Toyota Tundra for Germain Racing. Last season he started both events within the top-10, with a best finish of ninth. To date, his best finish at Nashville is a fifth place effort, which he collected in 2008 while competing in the ARCA Racing Series.(Lofton Racing PR)(4-20-2011)
- Mattioli & Cobb team up at Nashville: UPDATE two races for Cobb: This weekend Chase Mattioli and Jennifer Jo Cobb will be combining resources for the Bully Vineyards 200 at Nashville Superspeedway, with Jennifer driving the No. 10 and Chase the No. 99 CollegeComplete.com Ford. This will be Chase’s 1st time driving on a concrete surface. “Jennifer has experience at Nashville in both the Camping World Truck series as well as a 7th place finish there in the ARCA series. She told me it’s a place to keep a cool head and make sure you’re there in the end and I am thankful that we will be working together”, commented Chase. When it comes to helping rookies like me, all the drivers in the Camping World series are just incredible”, Mattioli concluded.(Chase Mattioli PR)(4-19-2011)
UPDATE: In addition to her NNS efforts, Cobb will also pilot her No. 10 JJCR Ford F-150 in at least two more NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) events this season, including this week’s Bully Hill Vineyards 200 at Nashville Superspeedway and the O’Reilly Auto Parts 250 at Kansas Speedway on June 4.(Cobb Racing Team PR)(4-20-2011)
- Bodine returns as Nashville’s most recent winner: Nashville Superspeedway is a track where Todd Bodine and Germain Racing have always managed to be contenders. Until last year, they’d remained shut out of victory lane. With their guitar trophy on display at the team headquarters, the No. 30 Germain.com Tundra has nothing more to do this weekend than try to win again at the concrete oval in Tennessee. The two-time Truck Series champion said that after the years of waiting for a Nashville victory, the return to the track after earning the coveted guitar trophy is still all about the business of winning again. Bodine has competed in seven Truck Series events at Nashville and has scored six top ten finishes, five top-five’s, two pole awards and one win. This Friday he’ll compete in his 170th Truck Series race when he fires up the Germain.com Tundra for the fifth race of the 2011 season. Bodine has 733 NASCAR career starts to date. After four races, Bodine ranks 8th in Truck Series standings, 28 points out of first place.(Germain Racing PR)(4-20-2011)
- 250th consecutive start for SS Green Light; Allegro returns as associate: When David Starr and the #81 Zachry Toyota take the green flag for the Bully Hilly Vineyards 200 at Nashville Superspeedway, it will mark the 250th consecutive start in the NCWTS for co-owner and General Manager Bobby Dotter with the SS Green Light team. The streak began back in 2001 at Daytona and will continue on the concrete mile and a third speedway on Friday night. Allegro Marinades will join ASI Limited as an associate sponsor on Starr’s Zachry Tundra at Nashville Superspeedway. It’s been three weeks since Starr and the SS Green Light Racing team hit the track together, but both driver and team have kept busy over the break in the schedule. David participated in his first ever Sprint Cup race at Texas two weeks ago and the SS Green Light team won one of the largest Late Model races in recent history when Chris Eggleston took the checkers at the Pro All Star Series $75,000 to win “The Race” at North Wilkesboro. The exciting news has everyone in the SS Green Light shop eager to return to action in the NCWTS.(SS Green Light Racing PR)(4-20-2011)
- Racing at Nashville Superspeedway a first for Sweet: This weekend’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series event at Nashville Superspeedway will mark Brad Sweet’s first start at the 1.33-mile track. The rookie driver hopes to build on his learning experience this season in the NCWTS by adding to his solid start thus far.(Turner Motorsports PR)(4-20-2011)
- Marks showcasing local sponsor at Nashville: “Nashville is one of my favorite tracks on the schedule,” said Marks, who has one previous Truck Series start at the 1.333-mile oval. “I’ve run there in ARCA and in the Trucks before and had some great races so I’m optimistic for the weekend.” Marks’ “great races” include the 2007 Nashville ARCA 150, where he sat on the outside pole and finished 13th. Sponsor showcase — South East Color is a BASF Automotive and Industrial Paint and Supply store located in Old Hickory, Tenn. South East Color is a leading supplier for automotive, fleet, marine, and industrial paints and supplies.(Turn One Racing PR)(4-20-2011)
- Fast Facts — Brendan Gaughan:
*Gaughan drives the No. 62 South Point Hotel & Casino Tundra for Germain Racing
*Gaughan has earned eight series career wins, all of which were earned on intermediate tracks.
*He holds two NASCAR K&N Pro Series West Championship titles.
*Gaughan won in the GT class in the Rolex 24 at Daytona this year.
*Gaughan has 6 starts at Nashville and has completed 901 of 902 laps.
*He has two top-5 and four top-10 finishes at Nashville in six races
*Chassis GR-017, a brand new Tundra chassis, will debut for the South Point Hotel & Casino Tundra team at Nashville.
(Germain Racing PR)(4-20-2011)
- Fuel Doctor & Red Bull joining forces at Turn One Racing: UPDATE Several images added: Fuel Doctor USA has announced that Stacy Compton, owner of Turn One Racing and Mark Soffa, President/CEO of Fuel Doctor USA have come to an agreement to sponsor the #60 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race truck driven by leading rookie of the year contender, Cole Whitt. The #60 will now be sporting Fuel Doctor decals in a winning relationship between Red Bull, Turn One Racing and Fuel Doctor’s racing programs. Fuel Doctor USA will be teamed up with Red Bull’s top rookie driver Cole Whitt, Red Bull and Turn One Racing’s #60 NCWTS team for the 2011 season. Fuel Doctor will be an associate sponsor on the truck for the next eight races starting with the Bully Hill Vineyards 200 at Nashville Superspeedway on Friday, April 22nd. Fuel Doctor will then swap positions with Red Bull, who will become an associate sponsor on the #60 truck and Fuel Doctor will take over the primary position beginning July 29th at Lucas Oil Raceway at Indianapolis. Fuel Doctor joins Turn One Racing at an exciting time. Whitt is currently tied for third in the 2011 Driver Point Standings. He has secured one pole, led 30 laps, and has finished in the top-eight in three out of the last four races. He currently leads the Sunoco Rookie of the Year competition, with a significant lead over second place.(Fuel Doctor USA PR)(4-5-2011)
UPDATE: Several renderings of the #60 Fuel Doctor/Red Bull Chevrolet being driving by Cole Whitt for the remainder of this season are posted on the #60 NCWTS 2011 Paint Scheme Page.(4-19-2011)
- Rogers making first Nashville truck start: RBR Enterprises made its NCWTS debut at Nashville Superspeedway in 2010, however, driver Clay Rogers will be making his first NCWTS at Nashville Superspeedway in the Bully Hill Vineyards 200. Rogers does have one NASCAR Nationwide Series start at the track in 2001, while splitting time in Robbie Reiser’s No. 17 with Matt Kenseth. Rogers and the RBR Enterprises BTS Tire and Wheel Distributors/fleetHQ.com No. 92 Chevy Silverado team enter the Bully Hill Vineyards at Nashville Superspeedway in sixth place in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series standings following a 16th-place finish in the Kroger 250 at Martinsville Speedway.(RBR Enterprises PR)(4-19-2011)
- 9-year old “riding shotgun” with KBM at Nashville: UPDATE Dollar General onboard with Busch: Kyle Busch Motorsports is pleased to announce that 9-year old Dalton Griffin of Spring Hill Tenn. has been selected as the winner of the “Riding Shotgun With Kyle Busch Motorsports” essay contest for the Greater Nashville area. Griffin’s name and picture will adorn the area above the passenger side window of Kyle Busch’s No. 18 Dollar General Toyota for the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race at Nashville Superspeedway this Friday, April 22. Additionally, Griffin will receive a $100 gift card from Goodlettsville, Tenn. based Dollar General, KBM’s primary sponsor for the race.(Kyle Busch Motorsports PR)(4-18-2011)
UPDATE: Kyle Busch Motorsports will be carrying a strong Nashville presence on Friday night at Nashville Superspeedway. KBM returns to the sight of its first-ever NASCAR Camping World Truck Series win once again sponsored by Goodlettsville, Tenn.-based Dollar General. Their famous yellow and black paint scheme adorns the No. 18 for the third time this season as part of an eight-race sponsorship. In his first NCWTS start at Nashville Superspeedway scored a perfect driver rating of 150.0, capturing the pole and leading 131 of the 150 laps en route to victory in the 2010 Nashville 200 (Kyle Busch Motorsports PR)(4-19-2011)
- Dillon doubles up; set to make KHI Nationwide debut: Driver Austin Dillon will make his Kevin Harvick Inc. debut this weekend in the NASCAR Nationwide Series race at Nashville Superspeedway. Dillon, a full-time driver in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series for Richard Childress Racing, will pilot the No. 33 Rheem Chevrolet Impala in what will also be his first Nationwide Series start of the 2011 season. While Dillon has no previous series starts at the 1.333-mile concrete Tennessee track, he has two Truck Series events under his belt. The driver competed in both Truck Series races last season with a best finish of second. Dillon made his Nationwide Series debut in 2008 at Richmond International Raceway in September. He has seven career starts with one top-five and one top-ten finish. [Dillon will start the weekend on Friday as he is set to compete in the Camping World Truck Series Bully Hill Viineyards 200 driving the #3-Bass Pro Shops/Remington/Tracker Boats Chevrolet for RCR.](Kevin Harvick Inc. PR)(4-19-2011)
- Honorary crew members join White & JDM at Nashville: Jeff Jarrett, a third generation wrestler who is currently signed to Total Nonstop Action (TNA), and his wife, Karen Jarrett, an American professional wrestling valet and personality, will be “Honorary Crew Members” for Joe Denette Motorsports at Nashville Superspeedway this weekend. Jeff, a Hendersonville, Tennessee native who started wrestling at 18, is known for his multiple runs in World Championship Wrestling (WCW) and World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) during the 1990’s. Jeff has won seventy championships in various promotions throughout his career, and is a fifteen-time world heavyweight champion. Jeff and Karen both currently work for TNA Wrestling. Before heading to Nashville, Jason White will test a late model at Richmond International Raceway on Wednesday, April 20, in preparation for Denny Hamlin’s fourth annual Short Track Showdown on Thursday, April 28. This is the first time White will be behind the wheel of a late model.(Joe Denette Motorsports PR)(4-19-2011)
- Carmichael featuring Daily’s & Quik Mart at Nashville: Turner Motorsports and Monster Energy are pleased to feature Daily’s and Quik Mart Convenience Stores on the lower-rear quarter panels of the No. 4 Monster Energy Silverado this weekend in Nashville. Daily’s Convenience Stores have always been locally owned and operated with over 90 stores throughout middle Tennessee and Kentucky. Daily’s is owned by Tri Star Energy, which is a partnership created between Kimbro Oil and The Parman Corporation. Quik Mart Convenience Stores operate 40 stores in middle Tennessee and northern Alabama. Carmichael has two NCWTS starts at Nashville Superspeedway and has notched 15th-place finishes in both races. The 15-time AMA National Champion has logged a 16.5 starting average, and completed all but two of the 300 total laps (99.3 percent) run over those two events.(Turner Motorsports PR)(4-19-2011)
- VAR down to one entry at Nashville: Vision Aviation Racing has scaled back to one entry with Justin Johnson making his first Nashville start driving the #51 Wounded Warrior Project/Vision Airlines Toyota in this Friday’s Bully Hill Vineyards 200 at Nashville Superspeedway. One noticeable difference to the VAR lineup for this week’s upcoming Nashville event will be the absence of Justin’s teammate, Dusty Davis. The No. 15 VAR Toyota Tundra wasn’t able to secure sponsorship that would allow the rookie driver to run this weekend in Nashville. VAR plans to run Davis in a limited schedule for 2011 and is currently seeking partnership opportunities that will put Davis back in the driver’s seat.(Vision Aviation Racing PR)(4-19-2011)
- Papis announces association with Polar USA: Max Papis is excited to announce his association with Polar, the leader in heart rate monitoring and fitness assessment technologies. As part of the partnership with Polar, Papis will record his heart rate during his races in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series to give the fans an idea of what it takes to be a top driver. He will also have training videos at the gym and on his bike so fans, young drivers, and the public will be able to follow his workouts and learn the benefits of heart rate training.(MaxPapis.com)(4-19-2011)
- Turner Motorsports remembering Beau: This weekend at Nashville, Turner Motorsports’ three NASCAR Camping World Truck Series entries will carry decals honoring the life of former ARCA Series competitor and Turner Motorsports employee Beau Slocumb who lost his heroic battle with cancer recently. Slocumb made four ARCA starts in 2009, logging an impressive 7.0 starting average combined with a solid 11.2 average finish. The 26-year-old driver logged a pair of top-10 finishes over those four starts including a career-best fifth-place finish at Kansas Speedway. Slocumb began his career racing Legends cars and climbed the professional ladder through the late model ranks, earning 131 feature wins in Legends and late model competition, and eventually making his mark in the ARCA series. He is survived by his wife Jessica, parents Burke “Buster” and Jeanne, brothers Seth and Daniel and sister Maggie. Memorials can be made to the Ryan Newman Foundation, Hospice of Iredell County (NC) or Hospice of Central Georgia.(Turner Motorsports PR)(4-19-2011)
- SPEED marks 200th NCWTS broadcast at Nashville: SPEED celebrates its 200th NASCAR Camping Truck Series race broadcast Friday, April 22 at Nashville Superspeedway (live at 8 p.m. ET; NCWTS Setup with Krista Voda at 7:30 p.m. ET). The network, the exclusive television home of the Truck Series, took the reins for the first time in February 2003 at Daytona International Speedway and has been at the helm ever since. When SPEED arrived on the scene at Daytona, Rick Allen called the action alongside former sports car driver Dorsey Schroeder and NASCAR Sprint Cup Series championship crew chief Barry Dodson, with reporter Ray Dunlap and former NASCAR driver Phil Parsons reporting from pit road. That cast has remained largely intact over the years, now consisting of Allen and Parsons alongside NASCAR team owner/driver Michael Waltrip in the booth, with Dunlap and NASCAR driver Hermie Sadler patrolling the pits and Krista Voda hosting NCWTS Setup, the series’ popular pre-race show.(SPEEDtv.com)(4-18-2011)
- Double-duty for Sadler; first time at Nashville; new sponsor: UPDATE Bully Hill Vineyards onboard for two: Elliott Sadler heads into this weekend’s race at Nashville Superspeedway without a single lap on the 1.333-mile concrete oval, but he will exit the weekend with two races at the track under his belt. Sadler will participate in both the Truck Series and Nationwide Series races this weekend, both of which will be his first race at the track in each respective series. Bully Hill Vineyards will make their Kevin Harvick Inc. debut this weekend at Nashville Superspeedway on the No. 21 Chevrolet Silverado, where the Western New York winery will also serve as entitlement sponsor of the Truck Series race, the Bully Hill Vineyards 200. The No. 21, a fourth entry for KHI, will feature the winery’s Sweet Walter Red variety, described as a “grapey,” rich and smooth red wine, great for after dinner sipping and conversation.(Kevin Harvick Inc. PR)(4-18-2011)
UPDATE: Kevin Harvick Inc. announced today that Bully Hill Vineyards is the newest sponsor to join the organization in 2011. The Western New York vineyard has come on board for two NASCAR Camping World Truck Series events, both with NASCAR veteran Elliott Sadler behind the wheel. Bully Hill Vineyards will make their KHI debut this weekend at Nashville Superspeedway, and will make its second primary sponsor appearance of the season on the No. 2 truck when the Truck Series returns to Nashville on July 22nd. In both events, the Bully Hill Vineyards machine will be driven by 16-year NASCAR veteran Sadler.(Kevin Harvick Inc. PR)(4-18-2011)
- Congrats to Rick & Sarah Gay: Congratulations go out to Rick and Sarah Gay on the birth of their little girl Ava Grace. Rick is the crew chief for the No. 7 Stemco/Duroline Toyota Tundra driven by Miguel Paludo. Ava Grace Gay arrived on April 13th at 5:33pm. Mom and baby are doing well.
- Paludo making first NNS start: Native Brazilian Miguel Paludo will make his first Truck Series start at Nashville Superspeedway this weekend. With each race that passes in 2011, Paludo continues to make improvements. A few weeks ago at Martinsville (Va.) Speedway, the 26-year-old driver led his first laps in NASCAR Camping World Truck Series competition, a total of five. Paludo currently sits 10th in the Truck Series point standings. Following his 12th-place finish at Martinsville Speedway. Paludo has moved into second in the rookie point standings behind leader Cole Whitt.(Red Horse Racing PR)(4-18-2011)
- Gale set to drive KHI’s #2 at Nashville: The No. 2 Rheem Chevrolet Silverado, fielded by Kevin Harvick Inc., will be back on-track with Cale Gale behind the wheel. Gale has yet to make at Truck Series start at the superspeedway, but that doesn’t mean he’s a rookie to the track. Over the last five years, Gale has gathered six career starts in the NASCAR Nationwide Series at the 1.33-mile facility. It has been more than two years since Gale has competed at the concrete track in Music City, U.S.A. Rheem Manufacturing Company is the primary sponsor of Kevin Harvick Inc.’s No. 33 Chevrolet in the NASCAR Nationwide Series and is a primary sponsor of the No. 2 Truck for select events in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series.(Kevin Harvick Inc. PR)(4-18-2011)
- Mike Curb celebrates 500th start with Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation & ThorSport Racing: The Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation’s Centennial Celebration, Curb Records and ThorSport Racing will celebrate Mike Curb’s historic 500th NASCAR start at Nashville Superspeedway’s Bully Hill Vineyards 200 in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series. Johnny Sauter, driver of the No. 13 Safe Auto/Curb Records Chevrolet Silverado and recent winner at Martinsville Speedway, will pilot the entry as he also celebrates a long-standing relationship with Curb as a sponsor throughout his career. Sauter is also the driver points leader going into the race. The Ronald Reagan Centennial is a historic, year-long celebration to commemorate the 100th birthday of the 40th President of the United States of America. A series of substantive and celebratory events, partnerships and initiatives sponsored by the Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation are planned throughout 2011. Rodney Atkins, recording artist for Curb Records, will also be at the celebration as he debuts his brand new single, “Take A Back Road”. The new single will appear on Rodney’s new album scheduled for the Fall of 2011.(ThorSport Racing PR) [Images of the #13-SafeAuto/Curb/Atkins ThorSport Racing Chevrolet are posted on the #13 NCWTS Paint Schemes page.](4-18-2011)
- Steak-umm returns as Hornaday sponsor at NSS: Ron Hornaday found his way around the 1.333-mile track of Nashville Superspeedway and took the No. 33 Kevin Harvick Inc. Chevrolet to victory lane in August 2009. The four-time NASCAR Camping World Truck Series champion will be heading to Nashville hoping to cross the finish line first for the second time in his career during the 150 lap Bull Hill Vineyards 200 on Friday night. After facing the wrath of Daytona International Speedway and finishing 28th following a wreck on lap 76, the No. 33 Chevrolet Silverado will once again display the Steak-umm colors as the primary sponsor for the four-time champion. This is the second of three primary races on the No. 33 truck. The “Philly Cheese Steak” brand will return to the track later this season at Martinsville Speedway in October where Ron Hornaday will look to defend his win from October 2010.(Kevin Harvick Inc. PR)(4-18-2011)
- Nashville another 1st for Piquet: Nelson Piquet Jr, driving the #8 Qualcomm/Autrac Chevrolet for KHI, will head to Music City this weekend for his first experience at the 1.333-mile Nashville Superspeedway. For the fourth-consecutive race this season, Piquet Jr. will encounter a track in which he has not raced at before. The D-shaped track will also provide Piquet Jr. his first opportunity to compete on a concrete surface. Even with a break in the Truck Series schedule, Piquet Jr. did not take a break from racing. On April 9-10, Piquet Jr. participated in the Pan American Rotax Series East Division at Homestead Karting in Homestead, Fla. The Brazilian driver competed in the first championship weekend with the Tony Kart team in the Max division. Piquet Jr. used his past experience in karting to bring home two podium finishes in the two rounds, third and second.(Kevin Harvick Inc. PR)(4-18-2011)
- RMM hits “300” Milestone in Nashville: Randy Moss Motorsports will achieve a significant milestone April 22 at Nashville Superspeedway, becoming just the fourth NASCAR Camping World Truck Series organization to field at least one truck in 300 consecutive races. Known previously as Dollar Motorsports, the team has competed in 15 of the series’ 16 seasons. Its No. 5 Toyota is driven by 2003 champion Travis Kvapil. “I feel very fortunate to be able to reach this milestone in my career as a team owner,” said team founder and co-owner David Dollar. “As a young racer competing on dirt tracks back in Oklahoma, I always heard about Richard Childress and Rick Hendrick, and now here we are competing against their drivers and equipment every week.” Randy Moss, the National Football League wide receiver, became a team principal in mid-2008. “I can sleep every night knowing David really cares about the sport, making it better and educating me; that has made the transition a lot smoother,” said Moss. [RMM timeline and more is posted on the News & Notes section on the Nashville Race page.](NASCAR PR)(4-14-2011)
- Buescher set for Talladega Nationwide run: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series young gun, James Buescher, will jump behind the wheel of the No. 30 ABF Chevrolet Impala this weekend at Talladega Superspeedway. The 21-year-old, who is running for the NCWTS driver’s championship with Turner Motorsports, will make three more starts in the ABF Chevy in 2011 at Richmond International Raceway, Dover International Speedway and Texas Motor Speedway. For his limited run in the Nationwide Series, Buescher will work with veteran crew chief Stewart Cooper. Cooper also calls the shots for Kasey Kahne and Reed Sorenson on a limited basis.(Turner Motorsports PR)(4-12-2011)
- Coulter among Talladega ARCA entries: ARCA Racing Series presented by Menards veteran racer, Joey Coulter, is ready to tackle the high speed, four-wide racing that is synonymous with Talladega Superspeedway. When he takes to the track for Friday’s (4/15/11) 3 Amigos 250, the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series rookie will be sporting a new “purple” paint scheme to represent Rip It Energy Fuel’s ever popular G-Force Grape flavor. In addition to the new sportier design, Coulter and his Coulter Motorsports team will have special guest, Island/Def Jam and New Ocean Media recording artists Lynam as honorary pit crew members. Friday’s 3 Amigos 250 will mark Coulter’s third appearance at the famed 2.66-mile tri-oval in legendary Talladega, Ala.(ARCARacing.com)(4-12-2011)
- KHI partners with Utz Quality Foods: Kevin Harvick Inc. announced today a three-race partnership with Pennsylvania-based company Utz Quality Foods. Utz will join four-time NASCAR Camping World Truck Series champion Ron Hornaday and the No. 33 Chevrolet Silverado team for two events in May, at Dover (Del.) International Speedway on May 14 and at NASCAR’s ‘home track’ to 90% of the sport’s teams and drivers, Charlotte Motor Speedway on May 21. Utz will also serve as the primary sponsor for the race in their home state at Pocono Raceway on August 7. Utz Quality Foods was founded in 1921 and inspired by Pennsylvania Dutch cooking traditions. Today, the privately-owned and family-oriented company is based in Hanover, Pennsylvania, and manufactures over 90 flavors or varieties of snacks, including potato chips, pretzels, tortilla and corn chips, cheese curls, onion rings, popcorn and a specialty Natural and Organic line.(Kevin Harvick Inc. PR)(4-11-2011)
- Davis heads home for Nevada Reading Week: Vision Aviation Racing driver Dusty Davis will be returning to his hometown of Las Vegas, Nevada April 11th and 12th to participate in Nevada Reading Week. Davis, who races the No. 15 Vision Airlines/Emerald Coast Resorts Toyota Tundra in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, will spend two days visiting schools in the Las Vegas area to help promote the importance of reading among the area’s elementary school students. Nevada Reading Week is a statewide initiative by teachers and librarians to get elementary school students excited about reading. Among other activities, Davis will attend the Nevada Reading Week Kick-Off Assembly and the Driven to Read Awards Lunch at Roundy Elementary School.(Vision Aviation Racing PR)(4-9-2011)
- Former F1 Champion Raikkonen to drive limited schedule for KBM: UPDATES: Perky Jerky to sponsor; tests at Gresham & Rockingham: Kyle Busch Motorsports announced today that they have signed former Formula 1 champion Kimi Raikkonen to drive a limited schedule in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series during the 2011 season. Raikkonen is scheduled to make his NASCAR debut as a teammate to owner Kyle Busch in the N.C. Education Lottery 200 at Charlotte Motor Speedway on May 20. Raikkonen comes to NASCAR with a resume that includes the 2007 Formula 1 World Drivers’ Championship. Over his nine year career in Formula 1, the Finnish driver registered 18 wins and 62 podium finishes. The 31-year old is currently competing for a World Rally Car Championship for his own team, ICE 1 Racing. Details of sponsorship and a schedule of races that Raikkonen will compete in will be released at a later date.(Kyle Busch Motorsports PR)(4-2-2011)
UPDATE 1: Kimi Raikkonen will pay a reported $100,000 per race as he moves to establish a career in America’s premier NASCAR series. Canada’s Rue Frontenac said driver and team owner “Kyle Busch has never met Kimi Raikkonen” but will “entrust one of his excellent trucks” to the Finn “in exchange for a US $100,000 check at every race”. Rue Frontenac said Raikkonen’s plan is to “pay for some truck races to raise interest and get a sponsorship budget for Nationwide and possibly the (premier) Sprint Cup”. His contract with Busch is reportedly for three to five races. “Raikkonen shopped around for a drive with a number of teams and we won the war,” Busch is quoted as saying. Raikkonen tested the truck at the Gresham half-mile on Monday.(Facebook – Ice 1 Racing)(4-5-2011)
UPDATE 2: Perky Jerky the ultra-premium jerky flavored with a hint of guarana that’s quickly gaining fame around the world, announced today its sponsorship of former Formula One World Champion and current World Rally competitor, Kimi Raikkonen. The relationship is set to launch alongside Räikkönen’s NASCAR debut in the Camping World Truck Series on May 20th. In 2011, Raikkonen will sport the Perky Jerky livery in NASCAR through IceOne Racing,Raikkonen’s motorsport outfit.(PerkyJerky.com)(4-6-2011)
UPDATE 3: In preparation for his NASCAR debut at Charlotte Motor Speedway on May 20, Ice 1 Racing’s Kimi Raikkonen participated in three days of testing with Kyle Busch Motorsports this week. The former Formula 1 champion made his first laps around an oval track during a two-day test session at Gresham Motorsports on Monday and Tuesday, followed by a one-day test at Rockingham Speedway on Thursday. After successfully completing the two-day test at the half-mile oval, KBM officials added the one-day test at Rockingham Speedway, a one-mile oval, to allow Raikkonen to experience the feel of a larger and faster track. “We only ran about 50 laps today because it was obvious that we didn’t need to get much more out of this test,” said KBM crew chief Eric Phillips “The kid definitely knows how to drive.”(Kyle Busch Motorsports PR) [For complete rundown on this story, visit the April NCWTS News Archives page](4-8-2011)
- Martinsville images added: Added a few images from Martinsville; #13-Johnny Sauter, Safe Auto/104 WTQR Country Chevrolet; #18-Kyle Busch, Toyota / Fasmart Toyota; #2-Kevin Harvick, Tide/Kroger Chevrolet; #62-Brendan Gaughan, South Point Hotel and Casino Toyota; #20-Johanna Long, Panhandle Grading & Paving Toyota; #33-Ron Hornaday Jr., Cooked Perfect Meatballs Chevrolet; #07-Boys & Girls Club of Kingsport Chevrolet. Check them out via the 2011 NCWTS Paint Schemes Page.(4-7-2011)
- Raikkonen to compete at Charlotte: UPDATE 6 Perky Jerky to sponsor: Former Formula 1 world champion Kimi Raikkonen will make a surprising move to NASCAR this year, the Finn joining the series with a new team. According to the Turun Sanomat newspaper, Raikkonen – the 2007 world champion – will be racing with the new ICE1 Racing team in the Truck series before moving on to the Nationwide and Sprint Cup series. He is expected to join the championship from this summer, although no dates are yet confirmed. Raikkonen will be joining forces with Foster Gillett, who will be a major partner of the team, having worked with Richard Petty Motorsport in NASCAR last year. According to the newspaper, the negotiations about which car the ICE1 Racing team will run are about to be completed. Raikkonen will continue to compete in the World Rally Championship this year, where he has a deal for eight events.(AutoSport.com)(3-29-2011)
UPDATE: The Finnish Turun Sanomat newspaper reports that [Foster] Gillett will be “a major partner” in Raikkonen’s new ICE1 Racing Team. Former Gillett Evernham Motorsports minority partner Ray Evernham commented on the reports, saying, “Kimi Raikkonen must not be as smart as people say he is. “I honestly can’t believe it will happen,” added Evernham, who sold a majority interest in his team to George Gillett and still claims to be owed millions of dollars. “I can’t see how (the team) will be able to get parts and pieces. I can’t imagine anyone doing business with (Gillett), considering the past history. “That’s just my opinion,” he said, “but the facts are there. There are a lot of people out there who are still owed a lot of money. It’s a joke.” Evernham said he makes “absolutely no distinction” between Gillett the father and Gillet the son, saying both men “sat in all the meetings and made the decisions. One is as responsible as the other. I don’t see a difference between them, and I cant see how anyone else would, either.”(Sirius-Speedway.com)(3-29-2011)
UPDATE 2: Kimi Raikkonen, the 2007 Formula One world champion, has requested and received approval to run in a Nascar Camping World Truck Series race at Charlotte Motor Speedway on May 20, said Amanda Jones Ellis, a spokeswoman for the series.(NYTimes.com)(3-30-2011)
UPDATE 3: Kimi Raikkonen is set to have his maiden stock car test next week, driving for NASCAR star Kyle Busch, who fields a leading outfit in the Truck Series. AUTOSPORT has learned that the former Formula 1 world champion is set to drive a Toyota Tundra for the multiple NASCAR race winner and former Nationwide Series champion, who has fielded the #18 Truck entry since 2010. Team officials confirmed contact with Raikkonen and also a test being set for Monday at Gresham Motorsports Park, a half-mile track in Jefferson, Georgia, where the former Ferrari and McLaren racer will get his first taste of an oval. Kyle Busch currently holds the NASCAR track record at the venue, set in testing last October.(AutoSport.com)(4-1-2011)
UPDATE 4: Former F1 Champion Raikkonen to drive limited schedule for KBM: Kyle Busch Motorsports announced today that they have signed former Formula 1 champion Kimi Raikkonen to drive a limited schedule in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series during the 2011 season. Raikkonen is scheduled to make his NASCAR debut as a teammate to owner Kyle Busch in the N.C. Education Lottery 200 at Charlotte Motor Speedway on May 20. Raikkonen comes to NASCAR with a resume that includes the 2007 Formula 1 World Drivers’ Championship. Over his nine year career in Formula 1, the Finnish driver registered 18 wins and 62 podium finishes. The 31-year old is currently competing for a World Rally Car Championship for his own team, ICE 1 Racing. Details of sponsorship and a schedule of races that Raikkonen will compete in will be released at a later date.(Kyle Busch Motorsports PR)(4-2-2011)
UPDATE 5: Kimi Raikkonen will pay a reported $100,000 per race as he moves to establish a career in America’s premier NASCAR series. Canada’s Rue Frontenac said driver and team owner “Kyle Busch has never met Kimi Raikkonen” but will “entrust one of his excellent trucks” to the Finn “in exchange for a US $100,000 check at every race”. Rue Frontenac said Raikkonen’s plan is to “pay for some truck races to raise interest and get a sponsorship budget for Nationwide and possibly the (premier) Sprint Cup”. His contract with Busch is reportedly for three to five races. “Raikkonen shopped around for a drive with a number of teams and we won the war,” Busch is quoted as saying. Raikkonen tested the truck at the Gresham half-mile on Monday.(Facebook – Ice 1 Racing)(4-5-2011)
UPDATE 6: Perky Jerky the ultra-premium jerky flavored with a hint of guarana that’s quickly gaining fame around the world, announced today its sponsorship of former Formula One World Champion and current World Rally competitor, Kimi Raikkonen. The relationship is set to launch alongside Raikkonen’s NASCAR debut in the Camping World Truck Series on May 20th. In 2011, Raikkonen will sport the Perky Jerky livery in NASCAR through IceOne Racing, Räikkönen’s motorsport outfit.(PerkyJerky.com)(4-6-2011)
UPDATE 7: In preparation for his NASCAR debut at Charlotte Motor Speedway on May 20, Ice 1 Racing’s Kimi Raikkonen participated in three days of testing with Kyle Busch Motorsports this week. The former Formula 1 champion made his first laps around an oval track during a two-day test session at Gresham Motorsports on Monday and Tuesday, followed by a one-day test at Rockingham Speedway on Thursday. After successfully completing the two-day test at the half-mile oval, KBM officials added the one-day test at Rockingham Speedway, a one-mile oval, to allow Raikkonen to experience the feel of a larger and faster track. “We only ran about 50 laps today because it was obvious that we didn’t need to get much more out of this test,” said KBM crew chief Eric Phillips “The kid definitely knows how to drive.”(Kyle Busch Motorsports PR)(4-8-2011)
- Ruttman to be inducted into West Coast Stock Car HoF: Ten racing legends will be inducted into the West Coast Stock Car Hall of Fame in ceremonies to be held July 1 in the Southern California community of Azusa. The 2011 class is the eighth in the history of the Hall which inducted its first members in 2002. The Hall, founded in 2001, memorializes significant contributors to the sport’s development and history. The latest group brings the Hall’s membership to 105. Joe Ruttman is named from the Inductees from the Modern Era category. Ruttman, Upland, Calif., won the 1980 U.S. Auto Club stock car championship and competed extensively in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series 20 seasons. He scored 19 top-five finishes including a third in the Daytona 500. He also won a NASCAR Nationwide Series race at Dover International Speedway in 1982. His greatest success came in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series where he finished second in the standings in its inaugural season of 1995. Ruttman won 13 truck races — all past the age of 50. He remains the series’ oldest pole and race winner.(West Coast Stock Car HoF PR)(4-8-2011)
- Racing Resources – Post Race Rundown:
*Johnny Sauter won the Kroger 250 at Martinsville Speedway. It was his third Truck series win in his 65th start. His last victory came at Kansas in May 2010. He became the fourth different winner in four Truck races this season.
*Sauter became the 20th different driver to win at Martinsville in the Truck series. It was Sauter’s first win there in seven starts.
*Sauter took over the point lead by five over Matt Crafton. It’s the first time he has ever led the Truck series standings.
*Sauter led six times for a race-high 66 laps, including the final two. *ThorSport Racing posted its fifth Truck series win and first win at Martinsville.
*Chevrolet posted its 163rd Truck series win, the most of all makes, and first win of 2011. *Kyle Busch (second) has finished in the top two in 14 of his past 18 series starts.
*Ron Hornaday Jr. (third) has finished in the top three in his past three Truck series races.
*Kevin Harvick (fourth) recovered from being two laps down to get his fourth top-5 finish in his past five series starts at Martinsville.
*Timothy Peters (fifth) posted his best finish of the season and his second straight top-10 finish (recovered from a Lap 57 accident).
*Cole Whitt (sixth) has finished in the top 10 in the past three races.
*Matt Crafton (11th) snapped a 19-race streak of finishing in the top 10.
*Caleb Roark (19th) made his Truck series debut.(ESPN.com)(4-5-2011)
- Congrats to Johnny & Cortney Sauter: Congratulations go out to Johnny & Cortney Sauter on the birth of their baby daughter this morning. She was born weighing in at 7lbs, 5oz…name yet to be determined. Mom, Dad and baby are all resting well!(ThorSport PR)(4-4-2011)
- Roark making series debut at Martinsville: SS Green Light Racing is pleased to announce that Abingdon, Virginia’s Caleb Roark will pilot the No. 07 Chevrolet in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Kroger 250 at the Martinsville Speedway. The 18 year-old Senior at Abingdon High School began his racing career in go-karts, following in the footstep of his father and former Pro Cup Series driver Jeff Roark. After finding success in Future Stars, Charger, Late Model, and ISCARS series, Roark is turning his focus to the NCWTS tour. Caleb is supporting the Boys & Girls Club of Greater Kingsport this weekend. As part of his efforts to support the non-profit organization, Caleb attended a Career Day event on Wednesday for the members of the Boys & Girls Club. Caleb also participated in a Guinness Book of World Records attempt for the most people performing jumping jacks in unison for a 2-minute period, in support of the Boys & Girls Club. (Jeff Roark Motorsports PR)(4-1-2011)
- Goodyear Tire Notes — Martinsville: Teams in both NASCAR series in action this weekend will run the same tire codes, though the Sprint Cup tires will be branded “Goodyear Eagle,” while the Camping World Truck tires will be branded “Goodyear Wrangler”…this is the first time these teams have run either of these two tire codes…compared to what was run at Martinsville last year, this left-side tire features a tougher compound, while this right-side tire features a softer compound for more grip… as on most NASCAR ovals one mile or less in length, teams will not run inner liners in their tires at Martinsville.(Goodyear PR) [Complete tire specs are posted on the Martinsville Race Page.](4-1-2011)
Camping World Truck Series News & Rumors Archives
[Listed by Month]
the Jayski site is housed at:
Born On Date: January 1, 2011
This page designed by Jayski LLC, 1996-2016©. All Rights Reserved.
Jayski’s® is a registered trademark of Jayski, LLC
Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form without permission or credit.