Stewart-Haas Racing has made changes to all four of its pit crews heading into Sunday’s Cup race at New Hampshire Motor Speedway, NBC Sports has confirmed.
– Shayne Pipala becomes the front tire changer for Harvick’s team. He replaces Eric Maycroft, who moves to Michael McDowell’s team (Stewart-Haas Racing provides the pit crew for that Front Row Motorsports team).
– Ira Jo Hussey becomes the front tire changer for Bowyer’s team. He replaces Daniel Coffey.
– Matt Holzbaur becomes the tire carrier for Bowyer’s team. He replaces Josh Sobecki. Holzbaur had been with Michael McDowell’s team.
– Daniel Coffey moves to Almirola’s team as front tire changer. Coffey replaces Ryan Mulder.
– Ryan Mulder moves to Busch’s team as front tire changer. He replaces Shayne Pipala.
— NBC Sports —