Skip to content
Jayski's Silly Season SiteJayski's Silly Season Site

Hamlin suffered carbon monoxide poisoning at Dover

Denny Hamlin suffered from nausea and double vision from carbon monoxide that seeped into his Toyota at the end of the NASCAR race at Dover.

Hamlin felt ill after Monday’s race and was attended to by medical staff on pit road after he finished 21st. Hamlin was treated and released from the NASCAR medical care center. Debris struck Hamlin’s No. 11 Toyota during the race that knocked out the right rear crush panel and allowed fumes into the car.

Associated Press