No. 20 Reser’s Fine Foods Toyota Camry News and Notes:
- JONES AT TALLADEGA SUPERSPEEDWAY: In actual NASCAR races at Talladega Superspeedway, Erik Jones has six Cup Series starts with a best finish of eighth in 2018. In addition to his Cup Series starts, Jones has three Xfinity Series starts with a best finish of fifth in 2017. With two Truck Series starts at the Alabama superspeedway, Jones recorded his best finish in 2015 with a fourth-place finish.
- FORMAT: This week’s eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Series race at Talladega Superspeedway will consist of 70 laps with 40 drivers competing for the win. Drivers will qualify Sunday morning to set the field for the GEICO 70.
- RESER’S AMERICAN CLASSICS SALADS ARE FAVORITES IN TALLADEGA:
- Reser’s Original Potato Salad is one of America’s best-selling deli salads. A crowd-pleasing favorite that is just as delicious at home and at the track, it’s a classic recipe for good times made easy!
- Made with fresh ingredients with no artificial colors or flavors, Reser’s potato and pasta salads are packaged and ready to serve, with no prep time needed.
- Look for the red lid in the deli department at your local grocery store, and enjoy any time.
- ROUND 5: This week will mark the fifth round of the eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Series. Jones has competed in the first four rounds earning his best finish last weekend at Richmond Raceway where he brought the No. 20 Toyota Camry home in the seventh position. While on a racing hiatus during the COVID-19 pandemic, the eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Series competes weekly and follows the original 2020 NASCAR Cup Series schedule.
- VIRTUAL RICHMOND RECAP: Erik Jones started the Toyota Owners 150 at virtual Richmond Raceway from the 24th position and ran as high as second before finishing the 150-lap race in the seventh position.
- RACE INFO: The GEICO 70 at Virtual Talladega Superspeedway is scheduled for Sunday, April 26, 2020. Coverage will begin at 1:00 p.m. ET on FOX and FOX Sports 1.
From the Driver’s Seat:
Erik Jones: “Talladega is always a pretty crazy race and I expect in iRacing for it to be no different, if not crazier. Should be interesting. I’m sure some guys will put in some practice this week, probably not quite as much as what was done for the races we’ve done this years, but guys will be learning how to draft and how all that works in iRacing compared to the real world. I’m excited and hopefully we stay out of trouble and can go up and contend. I think this is our best shot at a win. It’s kind of a wild card for everyone, so hopefully we have a shot and can put the Reser’s Camry in Victory Lane.”
— Joe Gibbs Racing —