Henry County high school graduates are getting more than their diploma this year during graduation ceremonies at Atlanta Motor Speedway; they’ll also receive a free ticket to the upcoming NASCAR race.
More than 3,000 students from ten Henry County schools will walk across the stage at AMS this year. As part of the commencement ceremonies, the speedway is giving each graduate a complimentary ticket to the Quaker State 400 Presented by Walmart.
“We’re honored to host Henry County schools, the class of 2022 graduates, and their supporters to recognize the students’ accomplishments,” said AMS Executive Vice President and General Manager Brandon Hutchison. “Better yet, we’re excited to invite these students back to the track in a few weeks at no charge to enjoy the entertainment of Flo Rida and thrills of a NASCAR event.”
Henry County high school graduations begin Wednesday, May 18, and continue each day through Friday, May 27:
- Wednesday, May 18: Luella High School
- Thursday, May 19: Ola High School
- Friday, May 20: Locust Grove High School
- Saturday, May 21: Union Grove High School
- Sunday, May 22: Woodland High School
- Monday, May 23: Hampton High School
- Tuesday, May 24: Stockbridge High School
- Wednesday, May 25: McDonough High School
- Thursday, May 26: Dutchtown High School
- Friday, May 27: Eagles Landing High School
With their complimentary ticket to the Quaker State 400 Presented by Walmart, graduates will enjoy a day packed full of entertainment, music, and racing action on Sunday, July 10. More information on the Quaker State 400 Presented by Walmart NASCAR weekend at Atlanta Motor Speedway July 8-10 is available at www.AtlantaMotorSpeedway.com.
— Atlanta Motor Speedway —