The 2019 DAYTONA 500 will be a special one for legendary owner Richard Childress and his grandson Austin Dillon. Childress, a NASCAR Hall of Famer and three-time DAYTONA 500 champion-winning owner, will be embarking on the 50th anniversary season of Richard Childress Racing while Dillon will be defending his victory in “The Great American Race” wheeling the No. 3 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1.
Prior to “The Great American Race,” Dillon and Childress will participate in a special two-day DAYTONA 500 ticket package that includes:
• General admission ticket to the DAYTONA 300 NASCAR Xfinity Series race on Saturday, Feb. 16
• Reserved ticket to the 61st running of the DAYTONA 500 on Sunday, Feb. 17
• Exclusive question-and-answer session with Dillon and Childress prior to the start of the DAYTONA 500 in a Midway suite
• UNOH Fanzone access prior to the DAYTONA 300
• Special limited edition autographed item by Dillon and Childress
The package is available for $199 per person and capacity is limited. To purchase, fans can visit www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com or call 1-800-PITSHOP.
Twenty years after the late Dale Earnhardt ended a career-long drought by winning the DAYTONA 500 in the famed No. 3 Chevrolet of owner Richard Childress, Dillon returned the No. 3 to Gatorade Victory Lane at Daytona International Speedway in the 2018 edition of the DAYTONA 500.
In this year’s “Great American Race,” Dillon will attempt to join Richard Petty, Cale Yarborough and Sterling Marlin as the only drivers to win back-to-back DAYTONA 500s.
— Daytona International Speedway —