To kick off the 2019 NASCAR season, teams will be at Auto Club Speedway for the Goodyear Tire Test on January 9-10, 2019.
NASCAR Auto Club 400 ticket holders will be able to watch the Goodyear Tire Test from the infield Terrace Suite rooftops, just above Pit Road on Jan. 9, between 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
In addition, Hard Card Members (ticket holders who renewed their tickets before the deadline) will have the opportunity to reserve a seat to attend a special Q&A session with Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Driver Joey Logano on January 9 after the tire test session.
After the tire test at Auto Club Speedway, NASCAR returns to the superspeedway for Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Auto Club 400 race weekend – March 15-17, 2019.
Drivers scheduled to participate:
#19-Martin Truex Jr., Toyota for Joe Gibbs Racing
#20-Joey Logano, Ford for Team Penske
#41-Daniel Suarez, Ford for Stewart-Haas Racing
– January 9, 2019 – between 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
– Designated viewing area at the infield Terrace Suite rooftops above Pit Road.
– FREE to attend must show 2019 Auto Club 400 ticket proof of purchase or guests can purchase an Auto Club 400 ticket onsite.
– Designated parking in the infield.
Q&A Session with Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Driver and 2018 Series Champion Joey Logano
– Must be a Hard Card Member
– Reservations required to attend Q&A by calling ticket office at 909-429-5000.
– Q&A Session will take place on Jan. 9 after tire test session approx. after 5 p.m.
Drivers and schedule are tentative and subject to change.
Testing is subject to pending weather and other unforeseen circumstances.
— Auto Club Speedway —