LOUDON, N.H. – The new and exclusive Track Bar at New Hampshire Motor Speedway offers the best, most comfortable way to view the Foxwoods Resort Casino 301 on Sunday, July 22.
“The Track Bar is the place to be when the green flag drops next month,” said David McGrath, executive vice president and general manager of New Hampshire Motor Speedway. “It’s going to be the coolest space to watch the race right on the start/finish line. It’s going to be a fan experience like no other.”
The Track Bar is a new addition for the 2018 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race weekend in Loudon. Located in the Main Grandstand suites right above the start/finish line, The Track Bar provides the best sight lines at the speedway in the comfort of a climate-controlled luxury box with a full cash bar and private bathrooms. It used to be a 120-person suite, but will be a private area for only 76 people, which means much more room for each person.
On Saturday, July 21, the cost per person is $250 and includes one reserved seat, continental breakfast, tapas-style lunch menu, afternoon appetizers, two non-alcoholic drink tickets and a custom lanyard and credential.
On Sunday, July 22, the cost per person is $500 and includes everything from the Saturday package plus a driver appearance, a pre-race pit pass and a guided tour with a Sunoco Victory Lane visit.
A limited number of seats are still available for both days, but they are selling quickly. Call 833-TRACKBAR to reserve your seat now, and don’t miss out on this opportunity.
Other improvements and upgrades have been made all over the NHMS property including:
• NO49 Seating Area with Wait Service
-Purchase a ticket in the Main Grandstand Section NO Row 49, and you can enjoy wait service and have a drink rail to rest your snacks and drinks on. This is the only place in the grandstands with wait service. There will also be a beer portable and food stand in this area that will be open to the public.
• New Crew Walkway
– We’ve shortened the morning commute for the teams so they don’t have to walk all the way around the track to get to their garage. They now can walk straight down from the N3 parking lot, across Magic Mile Loop, through the N4 parking lot to the garage.
• Granite Old Man of the Mountain
– Be sure to check out the new granite Old Man of the Mountain at the Main Entrance to greet you as you arrive.
• Concord Grandstand Elevators
– We installed a new timber frame above the entrance to the Concord Grandstand Elevator.
• Concord Ticket Booth
– New lights and a new roof were installed on the Concord Ticket Booth to add some character.
• Trackside Terrace
– Power, water and sewage have been added for those who camp in Trackside Terrace.
All of these upgrades are sure to improve the fan experience here at New Hampshire Motor Speedway this July.
For ticket information on all 2018 events at New Hampshire Motor Speedway, including the July 20-22 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race weekend and the September 21-22 Full Throttle Fall Weekend, please stop by the ticket office, visit the speedway website at www.NHMS.com, or call Fan Relations at (603) 783-4931.
— New Hampshire Motor Speedway —