NASCAR has announced the final list of charters issued for 2021. Some of the changes from last year:
- Hendrick Motorsports’ charter for the #48 team will move to the #5. The #88 charter will go to the #48.
- With Go Fas scaling back to part-time, the charter they used in 2020 has been sold to #78 Live Fast Motorsports.
- Wood Brothers purchased the remaining portion of the charter they were using in partnership with Archie St. Hilaire.
- Leavine Family Racing’s charter was sold to Spire Motorsports. It will be used by the #77 team.
- The charter that Spire used for the #77 team last year has been leased to #99 Trackhouse Racing.
- The #37 JTG Daugherty Racing charter has been obtained by Spire Motorsports and will be used by the #7 team.
- Germain Racing’s charter has been sold to 23XI Racing.
For historical charter info, see Jayski’s NASCAR charters page.